教学文库网 - 权威文档分享云平台
您的当前位置:首页 > 文库大全 > 幼儿教育 >

生活大爆炸 第一季第一集 中英文字幕 已去除时间轴

来源:网络收集 时间:2026-08-18
导读: 如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面 So if a photon is directed through a plane 如果有一个狭缝可以观测到 with two slits in it and either slit is observed, 那它没有同时通过两个狭缝 it will not go through both slits. 如果观测不到 那它会通过 If i

如果一个光子打向有两个狭缝的平面

So if a photon is directed through a plane

如果有一个狭缝可以观测到

with two slits in it and either slit is observed,

那它没有同时通过两个狭缝

it will not go through both slits.

如果观测不到 那它会通过

If it's unobserved,it will.

但如果它是在离开平面后

However,if it's observed after it's left the plane

在击中目标物之前被观测到

But before it hits its target,

那它不会同时通过两个狭缝

it won't have gone through both slits.

没错 你想说什么

Agreed. what's your point?

没什么 我只是觉得这个主意放在T恤上不错

There's no point,I just think it's a good idea for a t-shirt.

-excuse me. -hang on.

横1是"爱琴海"

One across is "aegean."

竖8是"纳巴科夫"(1899-1977 俄裔美国小说家)

Eight down is "nabokov."

26 across is "mcm."

竖14是...你手挡住了...

14 down is... move your finger...

是"门"(生物分类) 所以说横十四是"太子港"(海地首都)

"phylum" which makes 14 across "port-au-prince"

你看 "Papa Doc"(海地总统绰号)提示了 所以是"太子港" See,"papa doc's capitol idea," that's "port-au-prince."

在海地

Haiti.

-需要帮忙吗 -是的

-can I help you? -yes.

这里是高智商精子库吗

Is this the high-iq sperm bank?

如果这还要问的话 那你可能不该来这

If you have to ask,maybe you shouldn't be here.

我看就是这儿了

I think this is the place.

-把表格填了 -谢谢

-fill these out. -thank you.

-马上就好 -不急

-we'll be right back. -take your time.

我正好把填字游戏做完

I'll just finish my crossword puzzle.

等等

Oh,wait.

莱纳德 我觉得我做不到

Leonard,I don't think I can do this.

开什么玩笑 你都是"半职业选手"了

What,are you kidding? you're a semi-pro.

不是的 我们这是在犯基因欺诈罪

No. we are committing genetic fraud.

我们的精子并不能保证

There's no guarantee that our sperm

将来就能生出高智商的后代

is going to generate high-iq Offspring.

你想想 我姐姐和我的DNA结构相同

Think about that. I have a sister with the same basic dna mix 可她只是快餐店的女服务生

Who hostesses at fuddruckers.

谢尔顿 当初是你要来的

Sheldon,this was your idea.

这点补贴能让我们

A little extra money to get

在寓所里拥有分式T-1带宽

fractional t-1 bandwidth in the apartment.

我知道 我的确渴望更快的下载速度

I know,and I do yearn for faster downloads.

但那些可怜的女人们

But there's some poor woman

会把希望寄托在我精子上的

who's gonna pin her hopes on my sperm.

如果她最后发现那小不点连曲线下面积

What if she winds up with a toddler who doesn't know if he should use 该用积分还是微分算都不知道 她会怎么想

An integral or a differential to solve the area under a curve?

-我肯定她还是会爱他的 -我不会

-i'm sure she'll still love him. -i wouldn't.

你现在想怎么样

Well,what do you want to do?

我想走了

I want to leave.

该怎么跟她说呢

What's the protocol for leaving?

我不知道...我以前从来没在捐献精子时中途走人过

I don't know... I've never reneged on a proffer of sperm before.

我们就直接走吧

Let's try just walking out.

-再见 -再见 很高兴见到你

-bye. -bye. nice meeting you.

你还在为那个精子库的事生气吗

Are you still mad about the sperm bank?

没有

No.

你想不想听有关楼梯的有趣事情

You want to hear an interesting thing about stairs?

不太想

Not really.

如果有一格阶梯的高度存在哪怕两毫米的微小差距

If the height of a single step is off by as little as two millimeters, -大多数人会被绊倒 -跟我无关

-most people will trip. -i don't care.

两毫...那不太可能吧

Two milli... that doesn't seem right.

不 是真的 我12岁时做过一系列试验

No,it's true,I did a series of experiments when I was 12

我爸爸还摔断了锁骨

My father broke his clavicle.

你就是因为这个被他们送去寄宿学校的?

Is that why they sent you to boarding school?

不是 是因为我那些关于激光的试验

No. that was a result of my work with lasers.

这是新邻居?

New neighbor?

很明显

Evidently.

比起上一个的水准真是有显著提高

Significant improvement over the old neighbor.

那个体重200磅有皮肤问题的异装癖者?

200-pound transvestite with a skin condition?

那是 没错

Yes,she is.

-你好 -你好

-oh,hi. -hi.

我们不想打搅你 我们就住你对面

We don't mean to interrupt. we live across the hall.

你们真好啊

Oh,that's nice.

我们不是住在一起 我是说...

We don't live together. I mean...

我们是住在一起

We live together,

不过是在分开的 异性恋的卧室里

But in separate,heterosexual bedrooms.

好的

Okay,well...

看来你们就是我的新邻居了 我叫佩妮

Guess I'm your new neighbor. penny.

-我是莱纳德 他是谢尔顿 -你好

-leonard. sheldon. -hi.

那么...

Well...

欢迎成为我们的邻居

Welcome to the building.

谢谢你 我们可以什么时候喝喝咖啡

Thank you. maybe we can have coffee sometime.

很好啊

Great.

-那...再见 -再见

-well... bye. -bye.

我们要不要请她来吃午饭?

Should we have invited her for lunch?

不 我们要开始看太空堡垒卡拉狄加第二季

No.We're gonna start season two of battlestar galactica.

第二季的DVD我们已经看过了

We already watched the season two dvds.

但评论音轨还没看

Not with commentary.

我觉得我们应该做个好邻居

I think we should be good neighbors

请她作客 让她觉得亲切

And invite her over,make her feel welcome.

我们从没请过那个叫路易还是叫路易斯的过来…… 此处隐藏:16742字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……

生活大爆炸 第一季第一集 中英文字幕 已去除时间轴.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.jiaowen.net/wenku/1485573.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2020-2025 教文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:78024566 邮箱:78024566@qq.com
苏ICP备19068818号-2
Top
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)