教学文库网 - 权威文档分享云平台
您的当前位置:首页 > 文库大全 > 教育文库 >

越狱第一季中英对照台词

来源:网络收集 时间:2026-02-02
导读: 台词很完整 1 You're an artist,Sid. 你真是个艺术家 Sid You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here 你打算就这么走出门 and I'm never going to see it again. 我就再也看不到这个杰作了? There's a good chance of that,yes. 是的 Most guys

台词很完整

1

You're an artist,Sid. 你真是个艺术家 Sid

You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here 你打算就这么走出门

and I'm never going to see it again. 我就再也看不到这个杰作了?

There's a good chance of that,yes. 是的

Most guys,you know,for the first one, 大部分人刚开始纹身的时候

they start with something small. 都会先画些小的东西

"Mom",girlfriend's initials,something like that. “妈妈”、女朋友名字缩写什么的

Not you. 而你不是

You get a full set of sleeves,all in a couple of months. 才几个月的工夫就做了整个一套

Takes guys a few years to get the ink you got. 换了别人要做好几年呢

I don't have a few years. 我没有好几年的工夫

Wish to hell I did. 我巴不得有

The vault. Open it. 把保险柜打开

We can't. The branch manager's not here. 不行,分行长不在

Where is he? 他在哪里?

It's lunchtime.He's at White Castle. 现在是午饭时间,他在白色城堡

White Castle? 白色城堡?

It's a fast food restaurant. 是个快餐厅

those little squ 供应那些方形的汉堡

台词很完整

I know what it is. 我知道那是什么

I'm not playing games. 我不是在玩游戏

Open it. 打开

Sir,you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag. 先生,你袋子里已经有50万美元的现金

Don't you think it would be better...? 你是不是可以再重新考虑一下

This is the police. 我们是警察

You are completely surrounded. 你已被完全包围

Put down your weapon. 放下武器

Put down your weapon now. 马上放下武器

Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest. 我们几乎没见过武装抢劫案件中 辩方完全不抗辩

Are you sure about this,Mr. Scofield? Scofield先生,你肯定吗?

I'm sure,Your Honor. 我肯定,法官大人

Your Honor,we'd like to recess if we could. 法官大人 我们想请求休庭

My client's a bit confused at the moment. 我的委托人头脑有点不清楚

I'm not,Your Honor. 我没有,法官大人

He is, Your Honor. 他有,法官大人

Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice, 也许你该听从你律师的意见

take some additional time to consider your response. 再好好考虑考虑

I've already done that,Your Honor. 我已经考虑好了 法官大人

I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing. 我会在办公室里研究究竟该怎么判

台词很完整

Court's recessed until 1:30. 现在休庭 下午1点半继续开庭

Come on,Let's go. 我们走

Uncle Mike? Mike叔叔?

I didn't want you to come. 我没让你来

Go home,LJ. LJ 回家去

I didn't want you to see this. 我不想让你看到我这样

na take this well. 他一时会接受不了的

Can you blame him? He's your nephew. 你能怪他吗?他是你侄子

He's beginet that anybody he attaches himself to 他现在以为 谁和他亲

is gonna end up in prison... 谁最后就得坐牢...

and he's not the only one who's starting to feel that way,Michael. 说实话 不止他一人这么想 Michael

Will you give us a minute? 让我们说会儿话可以吗?

One minute. 就一分钟

Don't you understand? 你难道不明白吗? 你刚才算是把生杀大权交到了那女的手上

and she's gonna lob it at you like a grenade. 她会象扔手榴弹似的还击你

Justice and punishment are the same thing to her. 审判和惩罚对她来说是一回事的

I know. 我知道

Then will you please tell me what's going through your head? 那么请你告诉我你脑子里究竟怎么想的?

We've been over this. 我们说好了不谈这个

I've known you my entire life. 我从小就认识你

台词很完整

You don't have a violent bone in your body, 我知道你天性善良

and I know you didn't need the money. 我也知道你不需要钱

Veronica. Veronica

Why won't you let me help you? 干吗不让我帮你?

You've been good to me. 你一直对我很好

My whole life,you have... 从小到大 你...

but you've gotta let me deal with this.Okay? 但是这次你得放手让我做 好吗?

Given your lack of prior criminal conduct, 鉴于你没有案底

I am inclined toward probation. 我很想给你缓刑

However,the fact that you discharged a deadly weapon 但是你在犯罪过程中

during the commission of the crime suggests malice to me. 开枪射击了 这说明你有恶意动机

For that reason, 鉴于此

I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell,Mr. Scofield. 我必须判你牢狱之刑 Scofield先生

It says here that you've requested to be incarcerated 你提出要在芝加哥

somewhere near your home here in Chicago. 你家附近监狱服刑

I'm willing to honor that. 我尊重你的意见

The closest level one facility to... 离那最近的一级监狱...

Level one? 一级?

That's maximum security,Your Honor. 那可是监管最严密的监狱 法官大人

I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me. 我说话时律师请不

台词很完整

要打断

As I was saying, 我刚才说了

the closest level one facility would be Fox River State Penitentiary. 离那最近的一级监狱是狐狸河州立监狱

As for the term of your sentence, 至于刑期

I'm setting it at five years. 我判5年

You'll be eligible for parole in half that time. 刑期2年半后可以假释

Sentence to be carried out immediately. 本宣判即刻生效

All right,people,step inside the door and check yourself for bugs. 好了 一个个的都进来 检查是否携带窃听器

When you hear the knock,step out.Keep the line moving. 听见敲门声 就出来 下一个继续

We ain't got all day to get this done. 我们 …… 此处隐藏:12796字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……

越狱第一季中英对照台词.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.jiaowen.net/wenku/1813301.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2020-2025 教文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:78024566 邮箱:78024566@qq.com
苏ICP备19068818号-2
Top
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)