教学文库网 - 权威文档分享云平台
您的当前位置:首页 > 精品文档 > 行业资料 >

外贸英语900句之 询盘 Inquiry

来源:网络收集 时间:2026-03-23
导读: 外贸英语900句之询盘Inquiry (一) Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。 As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive. 一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。 Enquiries for carpets are getting mo

外贸英语900句之询盘Inquiry

(一)

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products.

大量询盘证明我们产品质量过硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦价格回升,询盘将恢复活跃。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

对地毯的询盘日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

询盘如此之多,我们只能分给你们200箱货。

Enquiries are dwindling.

询盘正在减少。

Enquiries are dried up.

询盘正在绝迹。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他们答应将以后的询盘转给中国公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

询盘一般由买方发出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

贝克先生来北京向中国纺织公司进行询价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遗憾,你们所询的货物现在无货。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在进出口交易中,我们常向外商询价。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese company paid us a visit.

为了对我们的橙子询价,那家日本公司的一名代表访问了我们。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我们现在无力顾及你方的询盘。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你们的询盘不明确,我们无法答复。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我们已经对你们产品询价,可否尽快给予答复?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British company.

中国丝绸公司收到了英国一家公司的询价单。

Thank you for your inquiry.

谢谢你们的询价。

Words and Phrases

inquire 询盘;询价;询购

d5072822453610661ed9f437

to inquire about 对...询价

to make an inquiry 发出询盘;向...询价

inquirer 询价者

enquiry 询盘

inquiry sheet 询价单

specific inquiry 具体询盘

an occasional inquiry 偶尔询盘

to keep inquiry in mind 记住询盘

(二)

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你们的价格吗?

Can you give me an indication of price?

你能给我一个估价吗?

Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.

请告知你们有关商品的最低价。

If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.

如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。

When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?

李先生,什么时候能得到你们到岸价的实盘?

We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.

我们希望你们报离岸价格。

Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.

请告诉你方椅子到汉堡到岸价的最低价格。

Words and Phrases

favorable 优惠的

firm price 实价,实盘

Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?

为了便于我方报价,可以告诉我们你们所要的数量吗?

We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales conditions.

我们想了解你们能供应什么,以及你们的销售条件。

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?

不知你们能不能接受在一段时间里分批交货?

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?

能否告知你们将采用哪种付款方式?

Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?

你能否告知我们最早船期吗?

Do you take special orders?

你们接受特殊订货吗?

Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?

d5072822453610661ed9f437

你能给我们寄来一份胶靴的目录,连同告诉我们付款方式吗?

he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price, and so on and so forth. 他询问了品种、花色和价格等情况。

We have inquired of Manager Zhang about the varieties, quality and price of tea. 我们向张经理询问了茶叶的品种、质量、价格等问题。

Words and Phrases

sales conditions 销售条件

to make delivery 交货

to make prompt-delivery 即期交货

payment terms 付款方式

special orders 特殊订货

d5072822453610661ed9f437

…… 此处隐藏:1344字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……
外贸英语900句之 询盘 Inquiry.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.jiaowen.net/wendang/334202.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2020-2025 教文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:78024566 邮箱:78024566@qq.com
苏ICP备19068818号-2
Top
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)