展会中常用到的英语语句
你好。
Nice to meet you.
久仰贵公司大名。
I’ve heard a lot about your company.
如何称呼您?
How do I address you?
这是我的名片。
Here is my business/name card.
谢谢你,也请收下我的。
Thank you very much. Please accept mine.
我的英语不好,我们能简单的谈一下吗?
Sorry for my poor English, can we talk about the business simply?
我是研发部部门经理。
I’m the product development manger of 。。。
我们是一家集科研、贸易、生产和服务为一体的集团性公司。
Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service.
我们已从事医疗器材行业20余年。
We have been engaged for two decades in the Medical device industry.
能介绍下你们的产品吗?
Can you introduce your products to me?
先看一看产品吧?
What about having a look at the sample first?
这里这个按钮式作什么用的?
What does this button here do?
对不起,你能重复一遍吗?我有点跟不上你。
Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I can’t follow you.
听起来不错。 Sounds perfect.
你们公司规模如何?
I want to know the scale of your company?
与同类产品相比你们有什么优势吗?
Do you have any advantages compares with other products?
你们有对这个产品做过市场调查吗?
Have you done any market research on this product?
能说明一下这个产品的材料吗?
Can you describe the material of this product?
你们在国内有其他合作伙伴吗?
Do you have any other partners in our country?
我想知道你们公司的长期供货能力?
I want to know the long-term supply capacity of your company?
你们觉得该产品的前景如何?
What do you think about the prospects of the product?
得知贵公司专门经营医疗器械产品,我方希望与你们建立业务关系。
We see that your firm specializes in Medical device goods, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
你们在这边有代理吗?
Do you have any agent in our country?
如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。
If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.
如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。 If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting
as your sole agent.
能告诉我你们的产品种类吗?
Would you like tell me how many kinds of your products?
你们做过临床试验吗?
Have you done the relevant clinical trials?
能给我几个样品带走吗?
Can you give me a few samples to take?
可以了解一下你们的价格吗?
May I have an idea of your prices?
这个价格还算合理。
The price is reasonable.
你方价格偏高。
Your price is on the high side.
我很遗憾你们的报价太高.如果按照这种价格买进,我方实在难以销售。
I’m sorry to say that the price you quote is too high. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales if we buy it at this price.
你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗? Do you offer quantity discount?
我们需要的技术必须真正先进并适合中国需要。
The technology we acquire should be truly advanced and appropriate to China’s needs.
对不起,我马上回来。
Excuse me. I’ll be right back.
真是很抱歉让您久等了。
I am awfully sorry that I have kept you waiting.
这些器械确实质量不错,用处也很大。
The equipments are really of good quality and very useful.
我对你们的这些产品比较感兴趣,你们能送给我一些关于他们的小册子吗? I’m interested in these products, can you send me some brochures about them?
我对你们新目录里的几项产品感兴趣,我想知道它们的定价。
I’m interested in a couple of items in your new catalog, and I would like to know the prices.
这个价格还算合理。
The price is reasonable.
你方价格偏高。
Your price is on the high side.
贵公司产品的最小订货量是多少?
What is the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?
你们有提供大量订货的折扣吗? Do you offer quantity discount?
如果你们的价格优惠,我们可以马上订货。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
你能为我们提供相关的技术参数和证书吗?
Would you please send us the technical parameter as well the certificates related?
你可以在今天下午把资料传真或email给我吗?
Can you fax or e-mail that information to me this afternoon.
请提供给我必要的技术数据,如果可能的话,请提供一些新设备的设计方案和建造图纸。
Please provide us with the necessary technical data and, if possible, some drawings connected with the design and building of the new equipment.
我们期待尽快收到你们的消息。
We look forward to receiving your information.
你知道,所有主要的预算决策需要总裁及财政主管的批准。
You know, all major budget decisions must be approved by our CEO and the financial officer.
请准备一份更详细的提案,然后我会把它推销给高阶主管。
Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I’ll pitch it to the higher-ups.
我看完详细资料后会打电话给你。
I'll get back to you after I've reviewed the details.
如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。
If you are interested we may consider selecting you as our partner.
如果贵公司在这里没有代表的话,我们有兴趣做贵公司的独家代理。 If you are not already represented here, we should be interested in acting as your sole agent.
担任贵公司的独家代理,我们优势明显。
We are in a good position to be your sole agent.
那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。
Then let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.
如果你们产品的质量使我们满意,我们将不断订货。
If the quality o …… 此处隐藏:2620字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……
相关推荐:
- [高等教育]公司协助某村精准扶贫工作总结.doc
- [高等教育]高二生物知识点总结(全)
- [高等教育]苏教版数学三年级下册《解决问题的策略
- [高等教育]仪器分析课程学习心得
- [高等教育]2017年五邑大学数学与计算科学学院333
- [高等教育]人教版七年级下册语文第四单元测试题(
- [高等教育]2018年秋七年级英语上册Unit7Howmuchar
- [高等教育]2017年八年级下数学教学工作小结
- [高等教育]湖南省怀化市2019届高三统一模拟考试(
- [高等教育]四年级下册科学_基础训练及答案教材
- [高等教育]城郊煤矿西风井管路伸缩器更换施工安全
- [高等教育]昆八中20182019学年度上学期期末考试
- [高等教育]项目部各类人员任命书
- [高等教育]上市公司经营水务产业的模式
- [高等教育]人教版高二化学第一学期第三章水溶液中
- [高等教育]【中考物理第一轮复习资料】四.压强与
- [高等教育]金坑水电站报废改建工程机电设备更新改
- [高等教育]高中生物教学工作计划简易版
- [高等教育]2017年西华大学攀枝花学院(联合办学)44
- [高等教育]最新整理超短爆笑英文小笑话大全
- 优秀教师继续教育学习心得体会
- 阳历到阴历的转换
- 留守儿童教育案例分析
- 华师17春秋学期《玩教具制作与环境布置
- 测速传感器新型安装装置的现场应用
- 人教版小学数学三年级下册第四单元
- 创业个人意向书
- 山东省潍坊市2012年高考仿真试题(三)
- [恒心][好卷速递]四川省成都外国语学校
- 多少人错把好转反应当成了病情加重处理
- 中外广播电视史复习资料整理
- 江苏省扬州市江都区宜陵镇中学2014-201
- 工程造价专业毕业实习报告
- 广西师范学院心理与教育统计
- aympkrq基于 - asp的博客网站设计与开
- 建筑业外出经营相关流程操作(营改增后
- 人治 德治 法治
- [精华篇]常识判断专项训练题库
- 中国共产党为什么要实行民主集中
- 小学数学第三册第一单元试卷(A、B、C




