教学文库网 - 权威文档分享云平台
您的当前位置:首页 > 范文大全 > 稿件大全 >

【复习必备】新视野大学英语听说教程第二版第二册听力原文+原文

来源:网络收集 时间:2026-08-15
导读: 新视野大学英语听说教程【第二版】第二册Unit 1 International Clock Talk Short Conversations 1.B 2.D 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.C 7.B 8.B 9.A 10.C 1. 1。 W: It’s time for “International Clock Talk”! W:是时候“国际时钟说话”! Time to discuss how you fee

新视野大学英语听说教程【第二版】第二册Unit 1 International Clock Talk

Short Conversations

1.B 2.D 3.C 4.D 5.C 6.C 7.B 8.B 9.A 10.C
1.
1。

W: It’s time for “International Clock Talk”!
W:是时候“国际时钟说话”!

Time to discuss how you feel about time!
时间讨论你的感觉!

M: Well, since we all come from the same country, I think our views will be similar.
M:嗯,因为我们都来自同一个国家,我认为我们的观点将是相似的。

Q: Why does the man believe the people will have similar views?
问:为什么男人认为,人们会有相似的看法吗?

2.
2。

W: It annoys me the way my foreign friends treat time.
W:它让我恼火我的外国朋友对待时间的方式。

M: I just heard a book about this problem!
M:我只是听到一本关于这个问题!

It’s entitled International Clock Talk
它享有国际时钟说话

Q: Which problem is the book about?
这本书是关于哪的问题?

3.
3。

M: Australians are so relaxed about time!
M:澳大利亚人非常放松的时候了!

It drives me mad!
它使我疯了!

W: That’s the way they are.
W:这是他们的方式。

While you are here, you’ll have to get used to it.
当你在这里,你必须要去适应它。

Q: What advice does the woman give the man?
问:女人给男人什么建议?

4.
4。

M: Have you noticed the differences between our cultures?
M:你注意到我们的文化之间的差异吗?

W: Sure.
W:当然。

In my country, people don’t care about time very much.
在我的国家,人们非常不在乎时间。

Here, you take it seriously.
在这里,你当真。

Q: How do people in the woman’s country feel about time?
问:女人的国家的人觉得时间吗?

5.
5。

W: Can you explain why you’re always five minutes late for conferences?
W:你能解释一下为什么你总是迟到五分钟会议?

M: Oh, I’m sorry.
M:哦,我很抱歉。

In my country, people are often late.
在我的国家,人们常常迟到。

Q: Why is the man often late for conferences?
问:为什么男人经常迟到会议吗?

6.
6。

W: What do you appreciate most about life in Germany?
W:你最喜欢什么生活在德国吗?

M: German people are rarely late for meetings.
M:德国人很少迟到会议。

I never have to deal with latecomers.
我从来没有处理的后来者。

Q: What does the man like best about life in Germany?
问:什么人最喜欢生活在德国吗?

7.
7。

M: I’ve never heard that Chinese people are very relaxed about time.
M:我从来没听说过,中国人民非常放松的时候了。

W: That used to be true.
W:那曾经是真的。


Nowadays, people are increasingly bothered by lateness.
如今,人们越来越多地为迟到。

Q: According to the woman, how have Chinese people changed?
问:据《

女人,有中国人民是如何改变的?

8.
8。

M: Why did you walk out of the restaurant abruptly?
M:你为什么突然走出餐馆吗?

We had just started talking.
我们刚刚开始聊天。

W: Just started?
W:刚刚开始吗?

We were there for two hours!
我们有两个小时了!

In my country, meals take 15 minutes.
在我的国家,吃饭需要15分钟。

Q: Why did the woman walk out of the restaurant so abruptly?
问:为什么女人走出餐厅那么突然?

9.
9。

W: What did Mom think about her trip to Russia?
W:妈妈想她去俄罗斯?

I’m so looking forward to hearing about it.
我很期待。

M: She didn’t say much.
M:她没说太多。

When I picked her up at the airport this morning, she was just eager to get home to see Dad.
当我今天早上在机场抱起她,她只是渴望回家看爸爸。

She just said the food was great there.
她只是说,那里的食物很好。

Q: What is the relationship between the two speakers?
问:两个扬声器之间的关系是什么?

10.
10。

M: It’s only 6:30, and you’re done!
M:这只是6:30,你完成了!

I won’t finish work till 10.
我不能按时完成工作到10。

You’re very efficient.
你很有效率。

W: Well, Tom finished two hours earlier than me.
W:好吧,汤姆比我早两个小时完成。

That’s a sign of efficiency in my country.
这是一个效率在我国的迹象。

Q: How many hours earlier did the woman finish her work than the man?
问:有多少小时前女人比男人完成她的工作了吗?

Long Conversation

1.D 2.D 3.A 4.B 5.C
M: You travel a lot. Which people do you think are the most time-conscious?
M:你经常出差,你认为哪个人是最time-conscious ?

W: I think it’s probably the Swedes.
W:我认为这可能是瑞典人。

M: Really, what makes you say that?
M:真的,你为什么这样说?

W: Well, on my last trip to Sweden, I ordered a taxi to pick me up at my hotel at 6: 25 am.
W:好吧,我最后一次去瑞典,我订一辆出租车来接我在酒店6:25点。

I got to the street at 6:27, but the taxi had already left.
在回我到街上,但是出租车已经离开。

M: That’s a little hard to believe.
M:这是有点令人难以置信。

Is it true?
是真的吗?

W: Absolutely, everything runs on time there.
W:绝对,一切都运行在时间。

There’s no room for mistakes.
没有错误的空间。

Everyone is very time-conscious!
每个人都非常time-conscious !

M: They must seem very stiif and serious!
M:他们必须看起来很stiif和严重!

Sure, but once you get to know them, you find kind, caring people behind their serious
faces.
当然,但是一旦你了解他们,你会发现,关心他们的严肃的面孔背后的人。

M: This is very different from my …… 此处隐藏:31958字,全部文档内容请下载后查看。喜欢就下载吧 ……

【复习必备】新视野大学英语听说教程第二版第二册听力原文+原文.doc 将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便复制、编辑、收藏和打印
本文链接:https://www.jiaowen.net/fanwen/755427.html(转载请注明文章来源)
Copyright © 2020-2025 教文网 版权所有
声明 :本网站尊重并保护知识产权,根据《信息网络传播权保护条例》,如果我们转载的作品侵犯了您的权利,请在一个月内通知我们,我们会及时删除。
客服QQ:78024566 邮箱:78024566@qq.com
苏ICP备19068818号-2
Top
× 游客快捷下载通道(下载后可以自由复制和排版)
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
VIP包月下载
特价:29 元/月 原价:99元
低至 0.3 元/份 每月下载150
全站内容免费自由复制
注:下载文档有可能出现无法下载或内容有问题,请联系客服协助您处理。
× 常见问题(客服时间:周一到周五 9:30-18:00)